Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

YAYYYYYY :)

.....I JUST PASSED MY FIRST FINAL!!! :)

yay, for that, cause passing it is essential for being able to take part in my finals for completing my management degree :)
AND that will be in exactly 3 month!
Its sooo super-crazy. I cant believe and especially havent realized AT ALL that I will be done with being a trainee in just a quarter or a year! AMAZING!
Aaaand scary...
scary,cause noone know what comes next. What to do afterwards.
Will I pass?
Will I get a good mark?
Will I get a good resume?

Will I find a job?



Questions over questions...
but someone, I am sure, know the answer.
And that is god.

this is made from flowers - "Where god is, there is future"


Today, before going to my exam, I went to church and took part of a service.
I love going to church. I mean I am born and raised catholic, going to church is essential.
And it gives me so much strength, hope and faith, everytime I go.
It just seems to speed up my energy-level and gets rid of all the tiredness, I had before- its simply amazing!

Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
    Girl,this is so awesome,and I know that the rest of your exams will go just as well - I can feel it! :)
    Also,I absolutely love how you gain strength through god. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u girlie :) i hope so aswell but if u keep ur fingers crossed i know nothin can go wrong! Yeah god gives me so much Power and strength and believing is so important for me. Just going to church makes me Happy. Sadly i cant go so often cause of my job :( but Thank u :-*

    ReplyDelete