Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Moved.

Ive moved into my own apartment about a week ago, I dont have an internet connection yet, but as soon as I do, Ill post some pictures of my new place!
It has already turned out beautiful after copeless amounts of work, Ive put into it so far, but working full time and renovating can be super-stressful, so I am glad, I got a day off tomorrow on which Ive to help my mommy with her move) but alrighty....



Welll the only thing, that kinda bothers me is that it is super quiet and my cats are still kinda traumatised by the move, but oh well. Thats gonna be alright soon. At least they already snuggle in bed with me. :)

xooxo, stay tuned,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home,Mary! It sure is so beautiful,especially if YOU decorate it and all. I love your girly style,seriously! :)
    However,I am so much looking forward to the day I will be able to really get a place of my own as well. Even though I love living with my mom and spending time with her,with my dad and sister around,it is nothing but stressful so I'm often absolutely frustrated and sick of my situation... Also,I want to become more independant. It will make me stronger and more self-confident,I'm sure about that,and I know I really need that,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,girl :)
    yeah living alone is awesome, just pricey, but oh well, ill be done with my appenticeship soon, so ill earn more and everythig will be alright :) yeah, my home is nowhere close to being all done, but itll only be a matter of time :)
    the only thing about living alone, that bothers me, is it being so quiet....but my cats and the radio definitely make it alot better. I am just a little sad that i havent really had the chance so far to enjoy my new place to the fullest, cause i was away for work for more than 12h each day so far :(

    you'll do it, i am sure! And youre much further with you developement than I am so I am sure you would be ready to move out in a few month,too!
    Well, because I still sturggle ALOT and thats kind of a problem if noone is there to remind me of eating and to watch my intake and everything, but when i am doe in june, ill do something about that. Ill just hope its not too late by then. But Im positive :)

    ReplyDelete