Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas



Hi everyone!
Today, I decided to do a more happy post. Nothing whiny, nothing about ED or my current situation.
Just something random fitting the season....

Christmas time :)


Well, I found this challenge on a lovely designed blog and I think I wanna participate, even though its kinda late to start. But whatever. So this post is gonna be fitting the 2nd Advent (today!) and will be "picturey".
YAY for that.
Who doesnt like pictures,huh?!

Okay so lets start.

1.Your favorite Christmas movie

Well, I am German, so I guess it must be a German movie and surprise,surprise it IS!
Das Mädchen mit den Schwefelhölzern

--> Its more likely a German fairy-tale, but there is a movie to it. Its a really sad but realistic story about a poor little girl in the 19th century I think, that doesnt have a family and tries to keep itself warm with a box of matches on Christmas and watches all the happy families. Well its sad, but stunning.

3. When/How did you learn that Santa wasnt real?

I never believed in Santa, cause I didnt get raised like that. In Germany its usually the "Christkind" that brings the presents and I am raised very catholic, so we didnt do the whole comemercial-christmas with Santa.
We believed that Jesus as a baby/child  or an Angel brings the presents.
So I never had to learn Santa isnt real, cause I still believe that Jesus was :)


4.Favorite Christmas song

Oh my god. I donno. There is so many. I love the traditional German ones like 
"Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht"
(silent night, holy night) and 
"Schneeglöckchen, Weißröckchen
as well as I like (shame on me!) 
"Last Christmas" by Wham...
Best sounds on Christmas is the bells from Church anyways :)

5.Best gift you´ve ever received & 7. Most memorable Christmas

A trip to DISNEY LAND over the Christmas holidays, best trip and present EVER  !!!


Okay you guys, enough for now :)
Enjoy Christmas season and dont let ED ruin it!
xoxo,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment