Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tetosteroneyyyyy

Hi everyone :)
I got to confess.
I published a post a few days ago but I put it back to being a draft again.
I know noone really reads this blog anyways because i dont upload it alot.
I simply dont have the time o do so.
I also know that noone really has an idea who i am.
Except u kat.
But i am still afraid to reveal it in the www
Its about my struggles lately and how i deal with them.
But i think it was enough to write it down.that already helped me alot. And thats what matters,right?!
I dont need anyone to read it,even though i love gettin opinions and other inputs on my thoughts and posts. It makes me feel more confident.
Same like what happened lately,even though thats more two-faced...
I am seeing a guy.
But for me i am acting like a men if u know what i am tryin to say.
I meet up, i make out, i have ...., i leave, i do it again.
I feel a lil bad about that. Because i feel so cold and well...hmmm....dirty?maybe...
Well anyways. It pushes my self-esteem.
Makes me feel pretty.makes me feel wanted.
And thats okay then,huh?

Ps: i donno why i worry, a few years ago i used to have "friends" like that all the time, but now it seems so complicated. What the heck is wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment