Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend randomness

Hi everyone! Its saturday morning and i have a whole weekend off in front of me.
Dang i cant believe i wont have to work none of the following days.
On one hand thats awesome finally getting some ime off but on the other hand, i have two weeks of management school behind me and i miss working hard and feeling every single bone and muscle after a long shift so much.
I am honestly kinda scared i wont get thru a regular work-day anymore after just going to school all day long. I feel so,well,ummm lazy?!?!
Whatever i gotta appciate that even though i feel a little lonely cause my friends gotta work and i can oly go out and do something by myself.
Really id love to spend a whole freakin day shopping with my mum right now buts thats clearly not possible cause shes still in her weelchair.
Random.


No comments:

Post a Comment