Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh well....[EASTER 2013]

Oh well...

hello everyone, I am REALLY sorry, I dint post for such a long time.
For once, I had people reading my blog, finally being able to not only write down what I feel and think, but actually receive FEEDBACK and helpful advice on my matters.

And I screwed up, but still, thanks for linking me, my beautiful Kat!

Anyways, I have SO MUCH going on in my life right now, that I really didnt have time to blog lately.
Just think:

- EXAMs,exams,exams.... (passed all of them so far :) )
- Writing applications (hopefully been succesfull)
- Only 3 Month left with training (scary!)
- being sick (again -.-)
- and occupied with ED.... (no comment necessary)
...and alot more.

Whatever, I thought it was time to blog again anyways, 
because I am really grateful  for all your helpful and really honest  comments on my last post!
 Even though I kinda think that some of you didnt really understand, what I was trying to express. 
(in that case I wanna destroy the thought of me spreding thinspo! Its not thinspo, its actually just pictures of me! I wanted to make the post more appealing and less wordy,thats ALL! Thanks.)

So lets talk about something better, I AM CATHOLIC; since you all know,
and its Easter time again :)

Tomorrow is Good Friday, which means its one of the most important holidays in the year,
BUT
-surprise,surprise- I obviously have to work.
Like the whole easter-weekend. From this tuesday to next tuesday, but whatevs, Ill still have a good time and go to church after the holidays. Thats ok.

Since I am grown up we dont have Easter traditions (other than church)  anymore, cause its just my mum and me. My brother lives in Hungary and my dad is...welll...not really willing to spend time with us.
Other than that, I always have to work on holidays anyways.



BUT I really love some things about easter time and Im gonna share them with you:

1. 
(usually) spring is all around (pic above) I can spend time with my plants, gardening, which I absolutely LOVE and spend lots of time outside, going for walks with the dog or just by myself. It smells soooo good!
[ok, this year is different, we have had snow this morning :D]


2.
 Eierlikör (english: advocaat)

I donno, if you all know it, but its a high-calorie liquor made from eggs. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it, but its rare.
I mean; you can theorethically get it all year round, but its cheap around easter time and there is tons of candys and chocolates,cakes,ice-creams and cookies filled with it.

U usually cant get them any other time of the year, so I always taste them all and decide on a favoite.
This year its these eggs from ALDI (for all readers that live in Germany) and its only 0,99EUR for a bag!



3. 
Eggs 

Okay, eggs are there all year round, but for easter time its special. At least for me.
So here we go, colored and boiled eggs are a must-have for easter time!
 


Okay, I gotta go to work...

So what do you like best about easter?
Do you celebrate?
Do you have to work?

4 comments:

  1. You haven't screwed up anything,dearest,and no need to thank me for linking you. :)
    I am actually so frustrated because this year,Easter will be cold and snowy... I just hate that spring won't come around,I miss the sun and wamrth and everything! :( When I was a child,my mom hid my Easter presents somwehere in the biiiiig garden of my grandparents,but that would obviously be impossible right now... Oh well,at least one reason to be glad not to be a child anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha awe yeah my parents did that too! We would usually be at our relatives in the Netherlands around eaaster time and go to the beach, build sandcastles in the wind and drink hot chocolate in oneof those cute beachhouses :)

      well, if it keeps snowing this year, lets at least hope it satys, so that parents can hide the presents in the snow for their kids hahaha

      Delete
  2. i like how on Easter me and my family all come together and we celebrate together. also as a kid we'd always search for Easter eggs. i hope you have a great Easter even thought your working, i really hope find time to do something for yourself, because YOU DESERVE IT.
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you :)
      Well, Ill try. It already makes me happy to lead my coworkers successfully and create a great athmosphere at my shifts :)
      When they have fun working, because Ive organised me very well, it just makes me glad! :)

      Oh and yeah, I understand. Easter is such a big family thing, especially for the kids.
      And its soo mucch better than christmas, because its already warm outside (usually) and everyone is happier, cause the siun is shining :)
      Have fun!And I hope u have a gret Easter as well

      Delete