Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

eating out

Hi everyone!

So Easter is over and guess what that means?!
Finally got A DAY OFF!
wooot!woot!
So I sadly had to work all easter weekend and even had to do a lot of tests, and let me tell you working holidays in a 24h Restaurant isnt fun at all! Because alll grocery stores, bakeries and lots of restaurants are closed, so where does everyone go?! Well thats not a tough one, they come to me.In my restaurant.
But at least all those 9 to 10h shifts went by quickly whith having lots of work to do.

Anyways, I tried to celebrate Easter a little (and Ive got an After-Eight-chocolate-bunny, which I LOVE)
as far as it was possible. And because we had no time to cook, and I honestly had no desire to do so, we went out for dinner TWICE last weekend.

On Saturday we went to an "Asian-All you can eat-Place" which was super awesome. They had a mongolian BBQ which means that you can choose between a huge avriety of raw foods and sauces which they freshly whip up for you to a meal and bring it to your table. And they fry everything without oil!
Its sooo good, because I hardly ever stomach fat. I get bloatings and my stomach always feel awful, if I just touch oil or butter or anything fatty. :(

And on monday we went to a cute little restaurant in the middle of the forest, but I didnt take any pictures.

But something happened, that is way more important!
I think Im gonna move in less than 2 month!
We arent happy with our apartment since a while because its too hot in the summer (living right under the roof,5th floor,no elevator) too cold in the winter ( our heating never works), the water doesnt work often, there are no places to park our car nearby, its loud (u can see/hear the AUTOBAHN from our deck)
and so on...

So on sunday on my break at work, I read about an apartment, close to our workplaces, that is free to rent.
I called, we visited the place and truly fell in love! iT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Weve ot 2 small floors, 2 bathrooms, a balcony and even a fireplace! and its even cheaper than our apartment now!so crazy, but tomorrow when i sign the contract, ill take some pictures so that u can imagine :)

Happy WIAW you guys
:-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a day off! :) I'm so glad you've finally had the possibility to relax a bit,too,dear! :)
    I LOVE mongolian BBQs,they're so awesome! But reading about your fat-problem makes me worry; I remember you and me fighting spreading margarine on our bread two years ago... :(
    But what shall I say,I've got so many intolerances now,too,because I continued harming my body and listening to my ED voice afterwards myself...
    Anyhow,it's SO EXCITING that you'll be moving,soon! Definitely share some pictures,please,I am super curious about your new flat!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete