Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Future

Hello everyone!

Ive been absent for long, but I am one busy-bee.
I am finally done with my last written exam, my final one, which will determine if I pass my training an be an F&B manageress. Not only working as one, but having a certificate and a title ;)

So please,please wish me luck, because I am getting my results in June an to wait until then is already killing me.

Other than that, I realised that I only have 4 weeks left of working at the place, Ive spent the last 2,5 years at. With all the ppl that Ive seen more often than my family and friends over the years.
Those people have become my family, my friends, my peers, they are just so much more than just co-workers. And I am sad about that. To leave them behind and start a new chapter.
I feel, like I am not ready to get released and start at a new place, but I will do good, because I HAVE TO.

Another thing that happened is, that my granpa is dying. My family consists of my MUM, my GRANPA, two Cats, my Dog and me.
And now my granpa, who is the only men that ever believed in me, supported me and encouraged me to do great, to give ma very best and to NEVER give up, is leaving us.
I hope its not gonna be a long an painful journey for him, because I love him and I want him to leave us quick and without pain, because he doesnt deserve anything else.
Ill keep him in my prayers.



Thank u for reading my boring post, which doesnt really have any positivity in it, but thats life.
There are UPs and DOWNs.
And we all get thru it, no matter how.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Darling,I am so sorry about your grandpa.
    I can understand how painful this must be for you,but it's really really mature of you to say you want him to leave quickly and without too much suffering. Many adults wouldn't be able to say {and honestly MEAN it actually},so you can be really proud of yourself for this attitude.
    Regarding your exams I have not the slightest doubt you have passed them all with great results. No worries here,absolutely none - only about you having to quit working with your current co-workers... I really hope the friendship to at least some of them will stay alive for a much longer time than your training lasts - even though that makes leaving no way easier,right?
    Do you have a perspective already?

    ReplyDelete