Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

sickooooo...

Hi everyone!
Nope, I didnt forget my blog and I didnt forget to update my story.
And for once, I didnt post at all,cause I was working.

I am sick.
Really,really sick.

I mean like,I didnt "catch the flu" or so, Ive been at the hospital all last weekend and home all week. They wanted to keep me there all week, but I begged to go to work.
But on Tuesday I couldnt go, so I had to call in sick.
I havent really moved since then and I am feeling quite awful.
Its pretty shameful, but I guess and I truly truly hope Ill be able to work on Monday, cause I feel so bad, not being there to help. I know  thats stupid cause It would be really risky for my on health and for the sake of others to go in, but what can u do,I got the biggest (unreasonable) bad conciousness you can imagine...

Whatever stay tuned, there will be more updates on this blog soon.
:)
Mary





Mia has grown so much...its crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I've never commented, but I've been reading!
    I'm so sorry to here you went to the hospital!!!
    I hope your fighting to get better! Don't feel upset or disappointed about not going to work, everyone deserves time for themselves. I mean it. Allowing time for yourself will eventually lead to expanding your heart (to yourself and the world) which expands the world. trust me, even if it sounds cheezy... i hope that in everyday you find something beautiful (its there!). stay strong, your awesome, keep going!
    sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    And thank you for commenting.
    Dont worry, it didnt sound too cheesy, just fine!
    I know, that everyone needs sometime for themselves and hats its totally ok to take that time (well at least somewhere deep inside of me, I do.) but its just so hard to accept that.
    I seem to define myself thru working hard all the time and if that isnt the case, I kinda fall into a hole.
    But thanks alot for your encouragement, that really means alot to me. And it helps so much to know, that there are people out there that understand.
    And that care.
    :)
    Best wishes back, Mary

    ps: Im glad you read, I didnt think someone would care.
    But I am fighting, Baby-steps every day. Moving though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better again,soon,my dearest... It makes me seriously worried to hear you've been hospitalized again lately. Keep fighting & take care of yourself,alright...? YOU are more important than work or anything right now!

    ReplyDelete