Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

uncertainty

Hello everyone!

My life has been like a really intense rollercoaster lately. It has been turned around 180°:
People left it, others came in.
But some things are apparently really steady. One of them is my small "family" [2ppl+3pets] and the other one is working [hardcore].
And exactly that is the problem.
I am actually thinkin of quitting my job...again.
I know this might sound like I can never decide on something and get tired of stuff easily as soon as it starts getting hard, but thats NOT true!
Butmy body is tortured by my ED, ive punished it over 10 years now. Weight going up and down, phases of purging and not purging, fasting (completely) and just not eating more than and apple a day, clinic stays, forced eating, Ensure-drinks and pills, no pills at all, drrugs,smoking: I mean honestly I am done.
 Right now I barely get a day off in a week, mostly (88%)  work nightshift and at least 10h in one shift. I stay longer everyday and I start earlier.
I need to, because whenever I do something, especially job-wisely, I wanna do it right. But like really really right.More like perfect!Because I think I either do it 150%perfect or not at all.
Right now I am tired.Tired of everything.Co-workers,customers,the job I am doing and that I am so tired and exhausted all the time.
I am not happy anymore and its making me sick.
But i donno what to do against it.
Can I really quit my job?
And what comes then?
I donno.
I really dont.

1 comment:

  1. Mary,whatever you do,whatever the future brings... Know that I am behind you.
    Take care of yourself. Do what feels best for YOU.
    I wish I knew you were happy. 'cause I love you... And you deserve it so much.

    ReplyDelete